How many sessions will I need?
That depends on the amount of support that is needed and I will only have a good idea of that after our first consultation. You should assume at the outset a minimum of six sessions
How will we start working together?
Counselling is a two way process. You have to be comfortable that I am counsellor you can trust. To help achieve that I always recommend a free initial discussion/consultation. This lets you explain the problems you have and I can reply if I have the skills to help you. You can ask me any other questions before deciding to proceed or not.
What are the issues that you can help people with?
The list is long and varied. Over the years they have included:
- Abandoned child, Anger, Anxiety, Fear, Loneliness
- Lost in Codependent relationships, reacting aggressively to triggers
- Fear of Rejection, Loss, OCD, Lack of Confidence, Low Self-esteem
- Social media, checking phone, feelings of anxiety and not good enough
- Self-harm, Trauma, Phobias and Sexual abuse
- Finding it difficult to cope at work due to stress
How much do you charge?
Online with Zoom £60 per session
Face to Face London Bridge or Covent Garden £70
How frequent will the sessions be and how long do they last?
Each session lasts 50 minutes and we would schedule a series of weekly sessions at the beginning.
Are you qualified?
I am a member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) No. 605456. This is the professional association for members of the counselling professions in the UK.
How can I contact you?
Call: 0794 707 1908